Industry: Media and Entertainment
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Customer Service Management
Position: CSM – Customer Service Manager
Job Family: Customer Success Group
We are looking for a seasoned business leader with proven experience in supporting a niche Telecom Media business in and across regions. You will be supporting a very dynamic suite of Products and Services and a challenging and exciting set of Industry customers.
As a Customer Service Manager (CSM), your job will be supporting the Media and Entertainment Services (MES) sales and business development team within the Americas region. We are looking for an experienced CSM to help support, and help develop our growing MES business by providing exceptional, professional and polished Sales ecosystem support to our demanding client base. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with the team’s day to day business operations, navigating the company’s procedures, processes and systems all with the main focus of delivering an excellent customer experience. In order to do this successfully this role requires a basic understanding of key technologies used for Media Broadcast, Terrestrial and Satellite, Contribution/ Events/ Occasional Use, Remote Production, Transmission, Content Acquisition/ Aggregation/ Management/ Distribution, OTT, Cloud-based media workflows, Network/WAN (IP, MPLS/GVPN, Ethernet), Hosting/Cloud computing, Unified Communication and IoT.
- Build and maintain client relationships through proactive account management and rapid response to resolve the Client’s needs and escalations.
- Onboarding new clients including Client welcome package, portal, and Tata MES product and/or system training.
- Ability to explain to our Clients the organization and its business process, products, and services so they understand our plans, offerings, and capabilities and accurately communicate the voice of the Client to key MES stakeholders.
- Assist our Client’s in resolving related billing issues, which requires a detailed understanding of MES’s technical specifications, systems, processes, and logic.
- Assume lead customer engagement for all transactional MACD and annual renewal.
- Assume lead in driving the base management research and negotiation in collaboration with the account team.
- Create and executive client engagement plans in collaboration with sales
- Prepare and host Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) with defined Clients
- Partners with sales and marketing to identify and help deliver on growth opportunities for MES’s business with existing Clients.
- Act as a Client Liaison between sales, sales engineering, service delivery, product, operations, and leadership.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding the client experience – successes, failures and/or client concerns.
- Leverage Client relationships for case studies.
- Documents Client interaction on a real-time basis to support seamless experience across the client lifecycle.
- Creates, Builds and Executes on Client Advisory Boards.
- Recommends process improvements with a focus on Client Success and continues improvements
- Responsible for maintaining revenue by assisting with Contract renewals and identifying areas of opportunity for growth.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in account management, client support, project management, or service support/delivery.
- A blend of business acumen, core IT system knowledge, governance, and operations.
- Excellent client-facing skills and a desire to drive high Client success
- Process-oriented with the ability to effectively multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Technical aptitude around Telecommunications and Media based technologies and services desired.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving and strong administrative capabilities.
- Strong work ethic with flexible schedule and the ability to thrive and be successful in an everchanging environment
- Strong communication skills to interface with both internal and external stakeholders.
Reference ID: CSM-US
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Broadcast: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 4 years (Preferred)