PepsiCo Sales Leadership Program (2022)
At PepsiCo Canada we are always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the Sales Leadership Program?
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early leadership responsibilities
- Make an Impact: Contribute in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that pursues growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to lead and develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
- Mega Brands: Make a tangible impact on globally recognized and respected brands
You will have the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up through a robust onboarding program. Our Sales Leadership Program span a wide breadth of experiences in several divisions across PepsiCo Foods & Beverages. By demonstrating proven results and leadership skills in our new grad program, you will be uniquely qualified for future people leadership opportunities within PepsiCo Canada.
With all of our new grad opportunities, you will develop valuable leadership skills by:
- Utilizing your problem solving skills to grow volume, revenue and profitability.
- Influencing and collaborating with the fields sales team, key accounts and customers to meet consumer demands within the Region.
- Understanding and implementing our go to market strategies including: Direct to Store Delivery, Warehouse Distribution and Third Party Carriers.
- Working with customers to execute sales strategies, merchandise, build displays, manage inventory and implement promotional events.
- Leveraging your analytical skills to conduct business reviews with key decision makers.
- Leading a team of people depending on the location and division you are working in.
Who is PepsiCo looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree completed by August 2022
- Strong leadership, passion and a desire to make an impact!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve complex or difficult situations and meet deadlines or targets
- Competitive and team oriented focus with a winning attitude
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have a clean record
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. We strive to use our global scale for good and to create our products in a way that benefits our consumers, suppliers, communities and planet – part of our mission is to Create more Smiles with Every Sip and Every Bite.Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Check out PepsiCo’s video Your Talent Our Stage: https://tinyurl.com/YourTalentOurStage
Western Canada: Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg
Central: Barrie, Ancaster, Ottawa, London, Brampton, Toronto
Eastern Canada: Montreal, Quebec City
Atlantic Canada: Halifax, Mount Pearl Newfoundland
How to Apply
At PepsiCo Canada, our priority remains the health, safety and wellbeing of all our associates. We have added new safety protocols and procedures to ensure we can safely bring smiles to our communities across Canada. Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation