Under general direction, provides customer service, billing/pricing/collections resolution, contract administration, service issues, information management, customer file maintenance, record generation and grow new and secured base business through service level upgrades and expanded product offerings for assigned Corporate Accounts on a daily basis.
Key Job Activities:
*This will be an 18 Month Maternity Leave Replacement*
1) Provides dedicated customer service / support via telephone, email, web, and mail to assigned Strategic Accounts customers and or Sales Reps. This includes, but is not limited to: invoice questions, missed pickups, contract inquires, pricing issues, complaints, account updates, etc. Follows up with customers on a regular basis to ensure that resolution meets their needs. Work as a liaison for Stericycle in relation to escalated issues for Strategic Accounts.
2) Maintain customer profiles and account records through periodic sales calls to establish and build relationships
3) Understand and maintain pricing for all assigned and new Strategic Account and implement Corporate Agreements that are consistent with Stericycle’s financial objectives. Ensures that additions, changes, and deletions to all customer information is correctly update within the billing systems. Coordinates departmental price adjustments, contract renewals, and notice of change, updates and tracking, as appropriate. Uploads contract data onto public drive.
4) Provides regular and adhoc reporting and assistance to various Stericycle Managers. This could include, but not be limited to, customer revenue, pricing analysis, new/dropped site statistics, adhoc search requests and/or reports and general data warehouse statistics information.
5) Serve as Strategic Accounts liaison to customers and Stericycle’s operations. Coordinates, communicates, and resolves problems through collaboration between the Corporate Account Manager and the customer. Work as liaison between customers and Stericycle personnel for collection of receivables, when requested.
6) Acts and communicates as a subject matter expert, trainer, coach, and key reference contact. Provides experienced direction, input and guidance to team members and carious members of management. Willing to assist in day-to-day activities, including support and direction as needed for escalated issues; represents the organization in meeting as a subject matter expert
7) Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Certifications and/or Licenses:
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle.
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.