Hitachi Capital Canada (HCCC), in partnership with its subsidiary CLE Capital, offers a wide variety of value-added financial solutions to our clients. These solutions are flexible and adapted to the financial needs of our customers and partners. HCCC maintains offices in Trois-Rivières (Head Office), Quebec, Laval and Burlington (Ontario) and has Account Managers across the country.
With more than 40 years in business, and a highly experienced work force, HCCC is a fast-growing company specialized in business financing in Canada. Did you know that the number of employees has nearly tripled over the last 3 years? This growth requires us to constantly seek out talented individuals to join our team.
Be a part of this growth and join a team where collaboration, respect, open-mindedness and accuracy are at the very heart of our day-to-day activities.
As part of the Sales Development Program, you will be able to develop the proper skillset in order to obtain a position such as Account Manager in the organization. Accordingly, you will be working on business development, risk analysis and legal contracts.
The program has 3 different levels based on your profile and accomplishments: Sales Analyst, Associate Account Manager and Inside Sales Representative.
This opening is to join our Intermediary Relations unit so you will be working closely with our Account Managers from this team and the Brokers in order to support them throughout the transaction process.
- Assist Account Managers in reaching their growth and development goals
- Propose and execute marketing and solicitation strategies to help reach business goals
- Be the point person for clients, vendors and internal departments under the supervision of Account Manager
- Prepare and analyze credit applications for current and potentials clients
- Generate and analyze reports as required for sales team
- Prepare legal and administrative documents
- Support Account Managers throughout the life cycle of a transaction
- Underwrite deals with the sales and credit team
- Financial analysis and sales aptitude required
- Knowledge of leasing, business operating structures and contract law
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated and goal driven
- Advanced knowledge of Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and CRM
- University Degree preferably a business degree or equivalent experience
- Full Time position
- Compensation includes base salary and bonus
- Competitive benefits package
- Recognition Program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Initiatives
- A selection of development opportunities
- Ability to join company committees including social committee, Green committee and Community Actions Committee supporting local community charities
We would like to thank all applicants in advance. Should you be selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly. Hitachi Capital Canada values diversity and is committed to accessibility. Should you require you accommodation due to disability, please notify the Human Resources Recruiter.