What your day and week could look like
A Dealer Services Analyst works closely with our Product, Sales, Finance, and Operations teams as well as dealers, brokers, and other external partners.
Reporting to the Vice President - Product, the Dealer Services Analyst is responsible for:
· Building and maintaining relationships with dealers via friendly, efficient, and high-quality customer service.
· Assisting dealers with understanding and utilizing our financial products and services.
· Liaising with our Sales and Marketing group to ensure our solutions are being communicated in a timely manner.
· Assisting with other tasks and duties as required to ensure exceptional Dealer Experience.
· Maintaining an open channel of communication between dealers and the sales team.
· Work in cohesion with Sales and Sales leadership to identify key documents and pertinent financial information in the onboarding process.
· Maintaining a database of dealership information and update reports across various software platforms.
· Assisting in handling any dealer complaints or escalations while maintaining exceptional levels of service.
· Completing routine dealer sign up, ensuring eligibility requirements are met while providing detailed feedback, when needed, to the sales team and management.
· Maintaining accurate dealer record by utilizing CRM software.
· Analyzing daily sales reports.
· Promoting and practicing AutoCapital Canada best practices and policies.
What you can expect from us
Our Employee Experience is aimed at supporting and inspiring our talented team through:
· A passionate team dedicated to the support and empowerment of others.
· An environment where creative, innovative thinking is encouraged.
· Health and dental coverage for you and your family.
· Time off to re-energize with a starting vacation entitlement of 15 days/year as well as personal days.
How you bring your passion for success
· 2 - 5 years of related administrative coordination experience.
· 1+ years’ experience in subprime automotive segment, banking, equipment financing, merchant cash advance preferred.
· Masterful attention to detail.
· Supreme satisfaction in achieving a high degree of accuracy within a fast-paced environment
· Outstanding ability to build rapport with stakeholders via telephone and email; contact centre environment experience is a bonus.
· Excellent time management skills, sense of organization, and ability to set priorities.
· Strong computer operational skills with intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Upbeat and results-oriented team contributions.
· Adaptability between working independently and in collaboration.
· Fluent ability to communicate business information in English; compétences smililaires en français sont un atout.
· Customer-focused drive to succeed and win in a very competitive market.
· Motivation and drive towards continuous learning and growth within your role and the company.
Priority will be given to candidates with availability and flexibility to work shifts during days, afternoons, evenings, and weekends. Shifts will run between 8 am and 11 pm EST.
Currently, due to the COVID pandemic, this role is set up to work from home. This may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of CanCap with reasonable notice.
To be considered for employment you will need to successfully pass a criminal background check and validation of your work experience.
Adding to our team is one of the important steps that happens in our business. We’ve taken time to be purposeful and thoughtful with this job posting. Please take time to do the same with your application. Help us understand how you see your work experience as relatable to this job posting.
AutoCapital Canada is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building and evolving a team reflecting a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Thank you to all interested applicants. Only candidates who possess the experience, skills, and qualifications outlined above will be contacted for next steps in the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Are you legally authorized to work in Canada?
- Temporarily due to COVID-19