WHO WE ARE
Bruckner Truck Sales is one of the largest family-owned semi truck dealerships in the United States. We currently operate in 32 locations across 7 states, and we have over 1,000 team members. Since our beginning in 1932, we have believed in the value of hiring good people who are equally committed to providing a high level of customer service. The commitment extends throughout our network in every department, every day.
In addition to being one of the largest and oldest Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks parts, service, leasing & sales dealerships in the US, we also offer over 15 trailer brands and medium duty lines such as Hino, Isuzu, Fuso and Autocar trucks. Our used truck department stocks most major makes and models. Bruckner’s extensive vocational inventory includes mixers, dump trucks, roll-offs, hydrovacs, garbage trucks and other equipment. Our knowledgeable Finance & Insurance professionals are valuable resources for financing, insurance and purchased coverage needs.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We act with Honesty and Integrity.
- We value our people and communities.
- We are customer focused.
- We do what it takes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plans
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Excellent health, dental and vision plans
Investments in Training & Development
Generous 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Stock Ownership (every employee earns shares and has ownership interest in the Bruckner’s organization)
Technician Student Loan Reimbursement Program
Disability and Life Insurance
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Flexible Spending Account
Health Club Reimbursement
Family and Team Oriented Environment
Employee Referral Bonus
Engaging and Challenging Assignments
Drug free workplace
He/ she is responsible for receiving and shipping parts, and the loading and unloading of shipments. Must be able to operate heavy equipment, such as a forklift. Perform duties necessary for the smooth operation of the parts department.
- Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Compares information such as counts, weights, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, packing lists, or other records.
- Determines best method of shipment utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and corresponds with shipper to rectify discrepancy.
- Operates forklift truck or uses hand truck to move shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- Changes bin locations on parts when moving from one location to another.
- Works closely with inventory clerk to assure that all new parts have correct bin locations.
- Keeps shelves and stock bins clean and in proper order.
- Keeps warehouse swept and clean.
- Works closely with warranty clerk to assure proper routing and packing of warranty parts.
- Works closely with inventory clerk to assure proper routing of core returns.
High school diploma required; minimum 2 years experience with heavy duty truck parts, automotive parts, or retail warehousing. Must be able to read and write English. Able to interact successfully with co-workers, and be able to recognize the need for urgency in shipping parts, must pay attention to details. Must have the mental flexibility to handle stressful situations.
Involves essential ability to move at a fast pace, walk, and stand for long periods of time. The ability to climb ladders and/or stairs. Involves working in seasonal warm and cold temperatures and occasionally being in the elements. Must be able to lift objects of 50 lbs from the floor to waist high, and 25 lbs to shoulder high. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Want to know more about our family-owned company,
proud that our 1000+ employees view us as the employer of choice!
YouTube - Come Join The Family -Video
YouTube - Since 1932 -Video
YouTube - Parts Department Video
Do not forget to Like and Subscribe!
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR Fabrication #ZR
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)