1875 Diamond Pkwy, North Kansas City, MO 64116, USA
North Kansas City's premier new hotel complex - Aloft and Element North Kansas City and Diamond Conference Center is looking for a dynamic sales leader to take us to the next level. These 2 exciting Marriott lifestyle branded hotels, along with a state of the art conference center are ready to display your sales skills. If you have a desire to sale and experience in the extended stay market as well as catering, we want to talk to you. Marriott experience is highly recommended.
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues - recognize good performance.
- Train team members to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect and have the tools they need to work efficiently.
- Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive – connect departments to create sense of one team.
- Hit all personal/team sales goals and maximize profitability.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and personal sales goals and maximize profitability.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual hotel marketing plan and business plan, and financial plans.
- Work within the departmental budget and financial plans including the hotel marketing plan.
- Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, and increase volume.
- Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyze current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
- Help guests - you’ll be happy to help if someone needs assistance with a request or complaint.
- Provide guests with information (example: loyalty programs, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, and catering/banquet services.
- Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Raise the awareness and reputation of your hotel and the brand locally.
- Identify improvements to marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with other departments.
- Ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done.
- Bachelor’s degree/higher education qualification/equivalent in marketing or related field.
- Two to four years’ experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with direct supervisory experience over a sales team, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Extended stay experience helpful
- Marriott experience preferred
About KMG Hotels:
Koshiya Management Group HotelsKMG HOTELS was founded in 2000 in New York State Laws. KMG HOTELS is owned by Jay Koshiya and Sanjay Koshiya. Jay Koshiya is the current Chief Executive Officer, & President. Mr. Sanjay Koshiya is current Vice President & Chief Operating Officer of the company.Today, KMG owns and operates eighteen hotels, representing various franchises like Marriott, Hilton, Starwood, Inter Continental Hotels Group & Choice Hotels International. Several other properties are under development, with more projects scheduled in the near future. KMG Hotels is a company committed to growth by exceeding the expectations of our associates, guests and partners. We strive to create an environment where all associates are valued and respected, and where doing it the “right way” takes precedence over doing it the “easy way.” We aspire to be the industry leader in proactively setting standards of excellence in acquisitions, development, ownership and management. Our growth is built on honest business practices, a strong commitment to our associates, progressive sales practices and a dedication to providing well maintained hotels.Hard work, commitment and the spiritual strength of the KMG family have been the building blocks of the KMG Hotels brand. As a premier lodging company that now employs over 500 plus associates, KMG Hotels provides increasing financial strength and stability to our stakeholders—namely our guests, associates and owners.