People who want to do a great job want to work for a company that values that dedication.
Snider Fleet Solutions is one of the largest commercial tire dealers and retread service providers in the nation. We are recognized as an industry leader for providing innovative outsourcing alternatives to both single truck customers and large multi-location trucking fleets. In addition to in-shop services, we also offer 24/7 emergency roadside assistance. You’ll be working with people who put everything they’ve got into their jobs. Because they love what they do and they love being on a winning team. We go the extra mile in everything we do.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – personal, holiday, sick and vacation
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Profit sharing
- Employer-Paid Life
- Employer-Paid Short Term Disability
We are currently seeking a team member who believes in the “extra mile” philosophy to fulfill our Commercial Sales Representative role.
The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting and developing new commercial business for all offerings at Snider Fleet Solutions. They also manage day-to-day execution using the provided tools, methods, and processes in order to achieve maximum client satisfaction and profitability.
What You’ll Do on a Typical Day:
- Develop and successfully execute a personal sales plan utilizing the Integrity Selling System to retain or obtain new commercial tire account business and meet established monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals.
- Prospects and qualifies potential new customers for Snider Fleet Solutions
- Schedules appointment to determine customer needs
- Identify customer needs and business goals.
- Design and develop a program (proposal) that meets the customer’s needs and present the proposal to the customer.
- Commercial Sales Representative is expected to utilize Snider Fleet Solutions Customer Relations Management Software (CRM) to manage daily sales activity.
- Actively seek and develop new accounts and represent the company to potential customers.
- This position requires frequent local travel from customer sites to establish and further build relationships
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers.
- Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations utilizing the "marketing approach to selling."
- Attending sales training and continually building product knowledge.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial tires and wheels, standing, bending, sitting and squatting.
- Implementing marketing programs to solicit new clients through cold calls, campaigns, organizations, referrals.
- Scheduling fleet service appointments and coordinating appointments with the service department.
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with cost analysis and benefits.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of tire adjustments and ensuring that customer casings are handled appropriately.
- Delivering tires to customers as needed.
- Manage proper inventory stocking levels using the tools provided by Snider Fleet Solutions.
- Responsible for executing client delivery schedules, proper loading and unloading, and obtaining signed paperwork from the customer to provide to Snider branches, etc.
- Manages and executes client account analysis, preparation, and communication of client proposals/quotes, additional reporting requirements, and/or special client projects.
The majority of this position will consist of outside sales visits at commercial tire customer locations. Overnight and out of market travel to other Snider locations and customers is less than 40%. When traveling to Snider locations, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts/equipment, fumes, or airborne particles, and the noise level is usually moderate to high.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Education or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other related fields and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years' outside sales experience.
- Proven track record of new account development.
- Clear understanding of the sales cycle/process.
- Proven negotiating and sales closing skills.
- Ability to analyze customer programs to maximize profitability and customer service experience.
- Capable of learning and utilizing:
- Demonstrated leadership skills in previous roles.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid Class C Driver's License or state(s) equivalent and must be insurable to drive by company standards.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Sales Cycle Certification (Integrity Selling preferred).
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and the ability to learn and operate other software (AS400, SAP, BTN, etc.)
- Must have strong leadership, organizational, and time management skills, as well as close attention to detail.
- Reliable and dependable with self-initiative.
- Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task, work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to use all necessary office equipment, scanner, facsimile machines, calculators, postage machines, copiers, etc.
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and client base.
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities.
- Requires the ability to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking and business insight.
- Must be a team player and collaborate with all departments, employees, and external business partners.
- Ability to follow up and manage accountability for goals and commitments.
- Ability to develop systems and processes that drive specific objective and outcomes.
You bring the drive. We’ll provide the training. Apply today to join our winning team.