A few years ago, our intrepid team of nurses, doctors, developers, salespeople and data scientists came to a realization: if we can truly put the power of data and technology behind the clinical expertise of nurses and docs, we can transform the future of healthcare. Right now, we’re focused on bridging the silos that afflict the industry with inefficiency, waste, and friction, ultimately refocusing healthcare towards the patient, not the process.
We offer a Software as a Solution (SaaS) platform that connects previously disparate data from within an electronic medical record and transforms it into the type of clinical insight that can help providers determine appropriate care and reimbursement.
Additionally, this platform is used as a conduit to connect the provider to the payer, helping break down the information silos that result in denied claims, administrative burden, and strained relationships.
And to be clear: it’s working! We are expanding to help support our mission, our growth, and our clients. We’re looking for smart, savvy, spirited people like you to join the movement.
What You’ll Do
The Vice President, Marketing directs and oversees the marketing function. This role will combine strategic vision with a scientific and data-based approach to increasing leads and thus, driving revenue for XSOLIS.
As a member of the leadership team, you will work closely across departments of a fast-paced organization to ensure initiatives are understood and executed to hit key performance indicators. The VP, Marketing is energized by the idea of diving into funnel metrics, understanding trends, and experimenting relentlessly to determine which marketing tactics drive the highest return on investment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set strategy for all marketing efforts (lead generation, content marketing, field marketing, PR, paid advertising) with the paramount success metric of increasing quality and quantity of inbound leads.
- Collaborate with Product and Sales leadership to understand customer needs, product value propositions, and future product direction.
- Work closely with the Sales and New Markets Team to create an effective and comprehensive lead generation process.
- Set strategy for maximizing penetration in key market segments; work with New Markets Team to identify and penetrate unknown and under-developed segments.
- Innovate new ways to reach prospects and drive lead volume.
- Use data insights to drive optimization of fully integrated, multi-channel marketing programs.
- Build, manage, and coach a high-performing Marketing team, and clearly communicate roles, responsibilities, and expectations for the team.
- Represent Marketing at the leadership level, communicating initiatives and priorities to other functional leaders.
- Integrate people, process, campaigns, and technology for marketing to positively impact growth and limit personnel attrition.
- Set and adhere to goals for total leads, opportunities, and revenue generated by Marketing efforts.
- Provide and report upon analytics to measure effectiveness of lead generation efforts (ROI) and identify opportunities and gaps.
- Set and adhere to marketing budget.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of experience executing marketing from conception to execution, with a track record of delivering high-performance results
- 7+ years managing individual contributors including hiring, inspiring, and leading within a fast-paced SaaS organization
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience in a digital/inbound marketing environment
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Experience with HubSpot a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: clear, concise, compelling
- Track record of success and can set the vision for the marketing team while also being a hands-on leader to deliver results
- Have a solid understanding of client acquisition, customer experience, marketing, digital and Inbound marketing, and business operations
- Managed ego with a passion for both leading and executing
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
We’ve Got You Covered On…
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401(k) with match
Free parking, free coffee, free smiles
A mission-driven, impactful place to work.
Where We’ll Go Together
Our company will become the new standard for utilization management. You’ll be a core part of realizing that goal and a valued contributor to the culture and climate we wish to create. Our wins are your wins, and we’re dedicated to making you feel your work matters (it truly does).
If any of this speaks to you, let’s get in touch.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check and drug screen prior to beginning employment with XSOLIS.
XSOLIS is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to hiring based upon merit, skills, experience, and qualifications. We recognize the importance of an inclusive and diverse workforce that celebrates all individuals from all walks of life. We encourage everyone to apply regardless of gender identity, race, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class.
All employees of XSOLIS fall under the same security role, which includes access to sensitive information, including proprietary data and PHI.