The User Experience Designer I works with project teams by providing user-driven design solutions, creating wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and producing high fidelity visual designs. They align a project with success by providing best-in-class design solutions.
- Participates in gathering insights from user research, usability testing, UX benchmark examples, and applies user-centered design principles to identify design needs, craft design solutions, and deliver high-quality design.
- Collaborates with business teams and the Product Owner to understand business and technical requirements.
- Participates in design reviews and action planning to ensure compliance to design approach and language standards.
- Contributes to work plans for design activities that include task breakdown, estimating, and dependencies to ensure accurate allocation of resource support.
- Bachelor's Degree in interaction, graphics, visual communications, product, HCI, CS, or related concentration - Required
- 3 years of experience in an interaction design role or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
Job Type: Full-time