SummaryAt CLEAResult, we change the way people use energy. CLEAResult is the leader in transforming energy challenges into energy efficiency solutions. We work with utilities, businesses, and consumers to improve the energy experience on a local and global level throughout the US and Canada.
You will love working at CLEAResult because we are having a positive impact on the world by changing the way people use energy. We are the market leader in bringing energy efficiency programs to life and offer lots of flexibility of where and how you work. You will have the opportunity to be creative every day and work with a leadership team that is open to new ideas, new opportunities, and new perspectives. Join our team and help change the world.
CLEAResult Rewards and Recognition:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; we also offer a company-paid health care concierge service because we’ve all been there — needing help with our health plan and not knowing where to turn.
- 401 (k) with company match
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- 10 paid company holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time; giving back to our communities is important to us
- Discounts on home and auto insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Recognition Program – convert your recognition points into gift cards
- Employee Assistance Program – offers benefits to help you manage daily responsibilities
- Access to training opportunities to advance further in your career
- Paid Parental Leave
We are looking for a talented individual…
To join our team as an Operations Specialist! Program and Operations support staff ensure smooth delivery of projects and programs, both internally and externally; while adhering to program, practice and operations guidelines. Program and Operations support staff roles often encompass multiple areas including; data management, metrics and reporting, team facilitation and coordination, and process definition and improvement. Breadth of scope ranges from supporting individual programs, project or processes at the lower levels, to supporting entire functions (practices, business development, etc.) or the company at the higher levels. These roles tend to be more internal-facing than client-facing, although people in operations roles will often have direct client, customer or trade ally communication and contact.
This role will be supporting a program that launched in early 2021 and the ideal candidate will be ready for a new challenge and adaptable to changes as the team launches and implements program initiatives and operational efficiencies. This role will work closely with the Senior Operations Manager on these initiatives and operation procedures.
Here at CLEAResult, you will fit right in with our energetic team if you are resourceful, resilient, and kind.
For this exciting career opportunity, you’re a great fit if you can…
- Manage program data and conducts analysis.
- Program scope reporting and goal setting, client and account management interaction.
- Trade ally and account manager communications and support
- Process procedures, audit and compliance reporting
- Be a Team lead – train, review work quality, oversee timelines, address system functionality and drives process improvements.
- Produce reports and invoices while ensuring compliance with terms of contract, relevance of content and professional presentation.
- Complete special projects
In this exciting career opportunity, you will have…
- 3-6 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Additional Job Description
Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions of this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran, or any other protected status.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. CLEAResult retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or requirements at any time without notice.