Take your career to the Summit…
At Summit Truck Group, one of the country’s leading heavy duty truck dealer groups, our success depends on serving our customers with the best team members in the industry. If your career goals include making a valuable contribution as Outside Parts Sales Representative in an exciting and growing company and working with top professionals in the industry then consider joining our team.
Summit Truck Group in Kansas City, KS is seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, customer-oriented individuals who can work in a team environment as Outside Parts Sales Representative.
The Outside Parts Sales Representative builds sales by developing dealer and distributor programs and processing orders.
- Maintains relationships with dealers and customers by providing support with merchandising, orders, deliveries, advertising, promotions, and training.
- Obtains orders by explaining product benefits; finding ways to enhance floor space; reviewing business plans; analyzing sales volume; introducing new products; relays order to sales desk.
- Merchandises product by establishing floor displays; obtaining prominent positioning; providing sales and promotion materials; reviewing mailing lists.
- Promotes product by developing discounts, seasonal offers, and other specific inducements.
- Expands business by opening new accounts.
- Informs management by completing reports; forwarding information on competitors.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- 3 years of sales experience.
- Mechanical Aptitude is beneficial
- High school diploma required/ College Education preferred
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently and deal with people.
- Highly self-motivated and goal oriented professional a must.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
Your rewards will be an exciting environment with advancement opportunities at one of the nation’s leading and growing heavy duty truck dealer groups. Summit Truck Group offers great career opportunities, along with a competitive salary, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our employees to be successful.
About our Company:
Summit Holdings is a privately held company that does business as Summit Truck Group, Summit Bus, and Summit Lease & Rental. The company operates 24 commercial truck and bus dealerships in Arkansas, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. Summit Truck Group represents and services International®, Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Ford and Isuzu commercial trucks, and Crane Carrier specialty vehicles. Summit Truck Group delivers exceptional customer service through its more than 1,200 employees, 440 technicians, and 458 service bays.
Summit Truck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace