CECO Environmental is a global leader in air quality, filtration and fluid handling in regions around the world providing innovative technology and application expertise to customers across a variety of industries. We are working to improve air quality, optimize the energy value chain and provide custom engineered solutions for applications across such industries as: oil and gas, power generation, water and wastewater, battery production, poly silicon fabrication, chemical and petrochemical processing. CECO is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol "CECE." To learn more about CECO Environmental, please visit www.cecoenviro.com.
CECO Peerless – Water and Wastewater Treatment Solutions
CECO Peerless is an experienced and reliable global leader in designing and supplying a wide range of compact, engineered, high-efficiency, processing, separation and filtration equipment. Founded in 1933, Peerless primarily serves the oil and gas production, gas pipeline transportation and power generating industries around the world. Our CECO Peerless range is enriched with Skimovex Oily Water Separation and Water and Wastewater Treatment technologies!
Water and Wastewater Treatment is one of the relatively new markets that CECO serves, providing customized industrial process and potable water treatment packages. Our systems use cutting edge technology to meet performance requirements and provide high quality process and potable water, ensuring smooth operation and protection to downstream equipment. Our CECO Water and Wastewater Treatment portfolio includes Oily Water / Produced Water Treatment, Process / Potable Water Treatment, and Industrial / Sewage Water Treatment.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager with Water and Wastewater technical experience to support our portfolio expansion in North America. This position will provide an excellent opportunity for growing market share, revenue and bookings in North America for the entire product portfolio within Peerless’ Water and Wastewater Treatment segment.
- Direct customer sales & deploy our strategy, understanding customer needs by creating value propositions to customers.
- Direct the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying, and positioning of Water Treatment Solutions products and services.
- Manage the strategic account planning process that sets performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals, bookings and margin.
- Evaluate the overall market and competitors. Based on this analysis, develop a vision and strategy for Water Treatment Solutions to create a more valuable, differentiated offering.
- Lead new business generation and cross selling to existing customers.
- Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with our global proposal team and perform the lead role in building, motivating and developing an effective regional sales team to deliver business objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Approximately 8 years of experience in selling Industrial Water and Wastewater Treatment Packages including Filtration technologies, Brackish and Reverse Osmosis technologies, Biological Treatment technologies, Demineralization technologies.
- Industry or application experience with Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Plants, Chemical Facilities.
- Proven results identifying business opportunities and a track record as a deal closer in highly technical sales markets.
- Significant personal motivation, goal orientation, diligence and attention to detail, including excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, results-oriented, passionate about learning and development, taking ownership and showing your can-do mentality.
- This is a remote position that will require 50% travel and direct customer interaction. Our HQ office is in Dallas, TX.
CECO Environmental offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and more.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.