Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- Set Technical Strategy and vision for the team
- Manage a team who helps understand marketers’ business challenges in Customer Journey Management and help customers, including internal customer zero adobe’s own implementation and be successful through building scaled solutions.
- Influence Data Modeling strategy for Customer Experience Domain
- Works hands-on with big data technologies, including leveraging Dx solutions and AEP, as needed to help move customer projects forward
- Works towards enterprise integration blueprints that leverage processes, reporting and key integration points
- Be a champion for customer success
- 3+ years of experience as a technical people manager
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a Data Engineering
- Proficient in writing complex analytics queries via SQL
- Comfortable interacting and engaging with Hadoop and experience with PySpark
- Driven to develop using industry-standard methodologies and tools such as Airflow and Github
- Strong experience supporting multi-functional teams to deliver high-impact business initiatives and analyses
- Ability to rapidly assess a problem, define options, evaluate and execute to address critical business issues using data
- BS/Masters with 5+ years in quantitative fields: Business Analytics, Computer Science, Math/Statistics, Economics, or equivalent practical experience (MBA is a plus)