Bobcat of Huntsville, AL is a branch of Bobcat of Atlanta. We specialize in new, used, and rental compact excavators, skid steer loaders, track loaders, wheel loaders, utility vehicles, chippers, and stump grinders.
Bobcat of Huntsville, AL is looking for a dynamic outside sales professional to sell Bobcat Compact Construction Equipment. If you are committed to providing outstanding customer service, before, during and after a sale and want to be a part of something bigger than yourself, we'd like to get to know you!
This position will primarily cover the following counties: Morgan, Madison and Limestone.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Critical Care and Accident Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Bonus Program
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- EMPAC Employee Assistance Program
- Christmas Savings Program
- Paid Vacation and Flex Time
- Paid Training
- Many opportunities for advancement (We prefer to promote from within)
- Family friendly company
- Develop relationships, build confidence and call on assigned customers regularly to win their business.
- Visit construction sites, offices, and individual owner/operator sites within your assigned territory.
- Promote Bobcat products; demonstrate rentals and grow sales and market presence.
- Create a personalized customer service relationship with new and existing customers.
- Maintain familiarity with new products developed by suppliers.
- Responsible for loading, hauling and unloading of equipment and components (Bobcat only).
- Make presentations, educate decision makers on the benefits of using our equipment and emphasize the advantages of working with Bobcat of Houston.
- Provide solutions for customers and provide technical sales assistance as needed.
- Continually grow your knowledge base on existing and new products (machinery).
- Keep management informed of significant developments in the territory, including lost sales.
- Attend all sales meetings, training and trade shows as required.
- Use company-approved technology and programs to maintain database of customers and customer calling schedule.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
Familiar with and ability to operate compact construction equipment.
Organizational ability to schedule, follow-up and meet deadlines.
Typing and use of computer for quotation generation.
Excellent interpersonal and written communication.
Active listening required.
Provide solutions for customers and provide technical assistance as needed.
Continually grow your knowledge base on existing and new products (machinery).
Keep management informed of significant developments in the territory, including lost sales.
Attend all sales meetings, trainings and trade shows as required.
Use company-approved technology and programs to maintain a database of customers and customer calling schedule.
Follow company policies and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time