We’re searching for an enthusiastic inside sales representative to join our team and support business growth. You’ll need strong persuasion skills to turn customer prospects into qualified leads. Our ideal candidate is an excellent deal-maker who loves talking to people. If you’re looking to jump-start your career in high commission sales, please apply today!Compensation:
$60,000 - $100,000Responsibilities:
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met
- Keep the customer database updated to ensure information on prospective and past clients is current
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
- Great time management, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software
- Real estate license is required
Kindred Realty Group continues to revolutionize real estate in San Diego. Our systems and success have been recognized in a top-selling book and featured on CBS and Bloomberg.
Our success lies with our amazing team and agents, with every full-time agent making six-figure incomes. Through multiple coaching programs to team support, we set our agents up for success.
If you are ready to make a six-figure income in real estate just let us know.