Outside Sales Representative
Are you a professional sales representative that has a blend of Sales and Customer Service business approach, guided by uncompromising integrity, and comfortable working within all levels of the electrical construction industry?
Our Construction Services Division is seeking a focused and driven Sales Representative to take ownership of and grow a territory (From Corona East to San Jacinto and down to 15 and 215 Fwy South to Temecula) with endless potential. If you have the energy and passion to introduce our solutions to superintendents through CEOs, we need to talk!
We are Power Plus! A multi-industry leader in providing power when you need it, where you need it through intelligent and efficient power solutions. We’ve built a 30-year reputation for excellence through our commitment to developing our people, providing exceptional, relationship-based customer service, and giving back to the community.
We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial company looking for like-minded individuals to continue to grow and expand our services, and to provide a world-class working environment. If you’ve always wanted to really make a difference, have your contributions mean something, and work for a place where loyalty, integrity, and hard work still means something, we want to hear from you!
Currently we are seeking a candidate to join our Sales Team as a Outside Sales Representative
Successful Candidates in this role possess the following traits:
- They love the thrill of the hunt, and thrive on challenges! They will be building something lasting in this position, so it’s not going to be easy, and the right candidate will be prepared to put in the effort to reap long-term rewards for the company, for the customers, and for themselves.
- They identify new challenges with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude and take them on with ownership and pride, as they want to truly make a difference in the company and our clients’ companies.
- They are comfortable being all things to all people, in that they need to be able to find common ground and communicate well with our clients; whether they are on-site field superintendents or CEOs on the top floor of a high rise. The successful candidate will know how to blend in all situations.
- They value honesty, integrity and utilize relationship-based, consultative selling.
- They are independent self-starters, not afraid to ask questions, or ask for help but also able to hit the ground running after initial training.
Requirements of the Position:
- They have one to three years of demonstrated experience in the construction industry meeting quotas of at least $250K per month.
- Previous experience cold-calling, prospecting, following through on leads, and utilizing social media to uncover new prospects.
- Proven ability to execute on a sales plan.
- Electrical industry experience or knowledge a plus
- Computer skills and experience maintaining customer information in a CRM
- If hired, must be able to verify eligibility to work in the United States and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
Competitive compensation package consisting of salary based on experience plus commission.
- Partially paid medical, dental, and vision available for employee starting 60 days from the first of the month following date of hire.
- Company 401k plan (Eligible to participate starting 90 days from the first of the month following date of hire) with company matching.
- Laptop, cell phone and other business essentials provided by Power Plus.
- Car Allowance and Fuel Card for business use
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 4 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location