Please fill out ALL the required fields.
You will then be directed to fill out an application to enroll in Uvaro, if you have not already please fill this out as well.
You will receive a confirmation email once your application has been received.
Your name and contact information will be shared with the scholarship partner – BWOSS.
Women of Color in Tech Scholarship
This scholarship was established in partnership with BWOSS in recognition of the need to achieve gender equality and diverse women representation in the workplace. The goal of this scholarship is to increase representation of women of color in software and technology companies to shape a more equitable future for the industry.
- Eligible recipients must self-identify as a Black woman, Indigenous woman, or woman of color
- Scholarships are non transferable.
- Scholarships are applied to partial program fees. If the scholarship recipient leaves the program prior to graduation, standard program fees are paid for by the scholarship amount. Any outstanding scholarship amount is forfeit.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not received any Uvaro scholarship previously.
- Selection is based on the strongest match between career development needs and Uvaro’s program offering.
- To receive the scholarship and enroll in the course, all enrollment and scholarship documents must be completed.
- Only those who have enrolled or graduated AFTER September 1st, 2021 will be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to reach out to [email protected].