In parallel to Uvaro’s in-class career sessions, all Uvaro recruits are entitled to one-on-one support services from our expert career coaches. In these personalized sessions, we’ll work with you to establish your career goals, identify your strengths, target your best opportunities, introduce you to job partners, and put you in the best position possible for your success.
Comprehensive Job Search Support and Career Coaching
During the Uvaro Course
Phase 1: Application Readiness
- Frame your experiences
- Explore your industry fit
- Create your job application package
- Adopt the tools and platforms you need for success
Phase 2: Job Search
- Discover the companies that are right for you
- Do your research, conduct informational interviews
- Track the roles you want to apply for
- Prepare your applications
Phase 3: Interview Readiness
- Submit applications for the right roles
- Understand hiring team motivations and sales hiring practices
- 1:1 interview practice
- Coaching throughout the interview and job offer processes
A proven formula: 30% of Uvaro course participants have signed job offers before they even graduate.
After Course Completion
Graduation doesn’t mark the end of our journey. In fact, it’s only the beginning. Uvaro graduates belong to a community of tech and sales talent for life. This is the professional network you’ve been dreaming about.
- Six months of regular 30-minute check-ins with your career coach, to help you close a full-time permanent role in tech sales
- Lifetime access to the Uvaro Alumni Network (Slack channels, Kiite playbooks, job opportunities, company insights, and more)
- Industry speakers and webcasts
An opt-in program for program graduates and other people employed in tech sales roles. Both short-term and ongoing representation services are available.
- Ongoing career and talent representation beyond the training program
- Annual compensation reviews and quarterly career check-ins
- Exclusive networking events
- Recommendations for advancement opportunities and introductions to job partners
- Consultations and advice for job offer negotiations, compensation, career advancement, and finding your next role