Last Modified: November 11, 2020
This Code of Conduct sets out the standards of conduct expected of Uvaro students, Uvaro alumni and other persons who use Uvaro resources, materials, software tools or services. The Code of Conduct might extend to include other internal policies made available to these groups including, but not limited to, the Recruit Handbook. It holds each such person responsible for the consequences of their actions. Failure to fulfill these responsibilities may result in termination from the Uvaro Program and/or the termination of the right to use Uvaro resources, materials, software tools or services.
Uvaro is a community of students, professionals, instructors and staff involved in learning, teaching, and developing skills for Tech Sales. All members of this community are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that contributes positively to an environment in which respect, civility, diversity, opportunity and inclusiveness are valued, so as to assure the success of both the individual and the community.
When does this Code apply?
This Code of Conduct applies to any student enrolled in an Uvaro course, Uvaro program alumni, and any person who uses Uvaro materials, software tools and services. This Code applies to conduct that occurs in any Uvaro-affiliated Programs. It also applies to conduct that occurs elsewhere if it is related to a Uvaro program, resources, materials, software tools or services, or if it is likely to have an impact on a person’s relationships with employers, students, or the general public.
Prohibited conduct under this Code includes but is not limited to:
- Assaulting, harassing, intimidating, or threatening another individual or group
- Endangering the health or safety of another person
- Disrupting Uvaro course activities
- Making false accusations against any member of the Uvaro team, lecturers or otherwise sanctioned members
- Supplying false information to Uvaro or forging, altering or misusing any Uvaro document or record
- Encouraging, aiding, or conspiring in any prohibited conduct
- Failing to comply with a disciplinary measure or disciplinary measures imposed under the procedures of this Code.
Disciplinary Measures that may be imposed by Uvaro under this Code include but are not limited to:
- Written warning or reprimand
- Payment of costs or compensation for any loss, damage or injury caused by the conduct
- Issuance of an apology, made publicly or privately as the situation requires
- Expulsion from a Uvaro program
- Removal of access to Uvaro materials, software tools and services